At World Wide Trekking, the word luxury encompasses all aspects of your adventure from accommodations and lodging, to the food you eat during your trek, to the vehicles that transport you to and from your incredible destinations. Our level of service and attention to detail set us apart. We are committed to providing a truly remarkable travel experience rarely found elsewhere. We focus on all the tiny details — because they matter.
- From the moment that you sign on as our guest, we will attend to every aspect of your journey.
- You will have a personal trip consultant by your side from start to finish
- 24-hr. concierge service while on the ground
- Our itineraries are designed down to the last detail, giving you time to immerse yourself in the journey at an enjoyable pace
- We have spent years building relationships with local people and businesses in the destinations we visit,
the benefits of which we pass along to our guests
- There is a tremendous educational value attached to our treks, as our guides can share their knowledge of the local culture, as well as indigenous plant and animal life
- On a trek, your gear is carried for you, and you carry only a daypack
- Camps are set up for you, using the latest equipment in tents, water treatment, private toilets, and dining facilities
- Accommodations: All accommodations are hand-selected and of the finest quality available
- Transportation: All of our drivers are professional and fully licensed, and the vehicles are the finest available
- Meals: Nutrition is of utmost importance on a trek and so all meals during the journey are delicious, freshly prepared and nutritious
- When you become our guest, we will send you an in-depth reference guide which contains detailed information to answer your questions regarding the trek, and help you to prepare beforehand
- We specialize in custom itineraries: let us custom tailor one for you!
Our guests constantly pursue outstanding goods and services, and we strive constantly to provide them. Every individual has a unique and personal reason for embarking on one of our trips. Your personal “why” is important to us. We want to know your objectives, from the tangible to the abstract, and help you to achieve them.