The gorgeous setting of Zanzibar Island on the Indian Ocean is the perfect getaway after your adventures abroad. Historic Stone Town and Nungwi Beach provide visitors with a relaxed pace and a chance to sit back enjoy their surroundings. Snorkeling and beach combing along miles of pristine beaches will rejuvenate your body and awaken your spirit.
- Charter flight from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) to Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ)\
- Transfer to Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel
- Overnight: Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel
- Meals included: D
- Domestic flight included.
- After breakfast, travel to Stone town and spend the afternoon exploring, shopping, enjoying the town before catching an afternoon flight back to Arusha (JRO) for your international departure home
- Domestic Flight Included
- Meals included: B
HUMAN OUTREACH PROJECT
One of World Wide Trekking’s founding principles is giving back to the places we travel. Through our sister non-profit, Human Outreach Project, we are making a difference in lives around the globe, and connecting trekkers with voluntourism opportunities in local communities.
Although we don’t have projects in this part of the world, there are always opportunities to get involved and find a meaningful way to engage with the local community. We would love to talk to you about custom voluntourism and humanitarian opportunities that you can incorporate into your WWTrek trip. The find out more, go to HumanOutreachProject.org or contact us.