The Zanzibar Island trip extension is one of the most breathtaking and relaxing that we offer. It is the perfect reward for reaching the top of Kilimanjaro and offers the rest and rejuvenation needed before heading home after completing such a feat. We ensure guests have access to spa amenities and comfortable accommodations– spend your days snorkeling or relaxing on the beach and enjoy delicious local cuisine!
Guests stay in the finest accommodations during this Zanzibar Island Add-On. Guests can access water sports, beach cabanas, and spacious luxury accommodations. Choose how you want to spend each day and rest comfortably each evening.
Enjoy included meals during your stay. Our team will provide delicious local cuisine and culture each day and night. Our team is happy to prepare meals around any dietary or allergy-related restrictions.
Our team of medically and practically trained Guides is here to help you every step of the way. From the first point of contact with the office through the end of your trekking experience with us, World Wide Trekking will work with you to ensure you feel comfortable and prepared to embark on your journey.
Tanzania is a focal point of the Human Outreach Project. Our efforts in Tanzania are some of our most visited and utilized across our projects. We are proud to have an orphanage, two school lunch programs, and offer support to small businesses in the local region.
We think it’s imperative to offer our guests the ability to hear from one another. This way, guests can get the nitty-gritty details about the trek… like finding out just how challenging that hike really is!
“Dean is the best! I have done several trips and all are top of the line and professional. All logistics are seamless. Looking to do another trip soon.” – LeAnn
“This is a quality operation that gives back to the communities that are visited as well as to the local communities. I highly recommend.” – Kim
Upon booking, you will gain access to a Personal Trip Detail Site. This site contains helpful contact information for your Adventure Specialist and your Guide while also hosting packing lists, flight schedules, and your daily trekking itinerary for easy access. Our World Wide Trekking Representatives are always here to help answer any questions, but we have found these sites to pose very useful to our Guests.
A visit to Zanzibar Island is a guest favorite to relax and unwind after climbing Kilimanjaro. Set in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Tanzania, this archipelago is full of rich history, culture, and pristine beaches. Whether you choose to snorkel, sail, explore Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or relax at the resort, the pace of life on this island will help you slow down and enjoy your surroundings.
7 or more guests
Available upon request
- Upon arrival at the Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) you will be transferred to the North Coast beach of Zanzibar.
- Spend time listening to the waves while enjoying an afternoon at the beach!
- Enjoy the evening sea breeze, and a delicious dinner, upon arrival at your accommodations.
Overnight: O.N. Oceans Resort or comparable
- Meals included: Welcome Reception
- Spend the day at your leisure relaxing in a cabana or lounging by the pool.
- A variety of excursions such as scuba diving or snorkeling are available through your hotel reception.
- Overnight: O.N. Oceans Resort or comparable
- Meals included: Breakfast and Dinner
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up by our representative and transferred to Stone Town.
- You will be able to hire a guide to show you around or spend the day exploring this bustling town on your own.
- Overnight: Serena Stone Town or comparable
- Meals included: Breakfast
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up by our representative and transferred to Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) for your departure flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
- Meals included: Breakfast
- Flights from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
to Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ)
• Flights from Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) to
Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
• Pre-trip planning, customization, and consultation
• 3 nights lodging
• All meals included during the scheduled itinerary
• Transportation throughout
- International airfare other than as described in the
• Optional excursions or deviations from the
• Meals or bottled beverages other than those
specified in the itinerary
• Expenses incurred due to circumstances outside of
- Gratuities for Guide(s)/Driver(s)
- Tourism Taxes When Applicable