Southern Utah is a perfect destination for truly everyone. World Wide Trekking is based in Utah, and with Southern Utah as our backyard, we know all the best kept secrets. Our years of experience running successful trips for guests around the world make us experts in accommodating all activity levels and interests. Let us help you customize your dream adventure!
Are you looking for a relaxing getaway with stunning scenery?
- Wine Tasting -Enjoy local wines while overlooking the Colorado’s best white water rapids at the foot of dramatic red rock cliffs. The dry climate of Moab is optimum for growing healthy grapes, including Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay.
- Horseback Riding – Take a leisurely ride through scenery that’s been used as the backdrop for numerous Western films.
- Campfire Cookout – Eat scrumptious dinners (and desserts) made from a traditional Dutch oven around a campfire, sharing stories and watching the setting sun.
- Star Gaze – Southern Utah has many official “dark sky” spots to get the best night views of stars and the galaxy above. We partner with a professional astronomer that can join us one evening to share his telescope and knowledge.
Are you looking for the perfect family vacation?
- Hike in all 5 of Utah’s National Parks – We know almost every trail, which allows us to share the best hikes for all activity levels.
- Explore Slot Canyons – Wander through narrow, beautifully eroded canyon walls.
- River Rafting – Enjoy a day of fun and laid-back rafting along the Colorado River, breaking for lunch on the riverbank.
- Swim – We know all of the best swimming holes, perfect for a warm day in the desert.
Are you interested in learning about Utah’s rich history?
- Prehistoric Dinosaur History – We can visit various, hidden dinosaur track sites along the way, as well as the Jurassic National Monument and Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry, best known for having the densest concentration of Jurassic-aged dinosaur bones ever found. Over 12,000 bones (belonging to at least 74 individual dinosaurs) have been excavated at the quarry!
- Natural History Museum of Utah – More than 1.6 million objects in its collection; Exhibits that showcase paleontology with a world-class fossil collection, anthropology with artifacts spanning from 11,500 BC, entomology, vertebrate zoology, mineralogy, botany, and more.
- Ancient Rock Art – Our guides are versed in the expansive history behind the many ancient petroglyphs and pictographs, carved by various prehistoric Native American cultures.
- Pioneer Settlements & Wild West – From Mormon pioneers to infamous outlaw groups that crawled the expansive landscape, we can explore ghost towns that have stories weaved throughout.
Are you a thrill-seeker looking for an adrenaline rush?
- Canyoneering – With a harness and helmet in tow (maybe even a wetsuit), let our expert guides take you into slot canyons only avid explorers get to see.
- Rock Climbing – Let a professional lead the way up world-famous walls.
- UTV Rides – Adventure deep into the desert on remote dirt roads and trails only all-terrain vehicles can access.
- Mountain Biking – Ride easy or technical world-renowned trails for the ultimate mountain biking experience.
Or perhaps you’re planning a company retreat?
- Luxury Lodging – We have vetted the absolute best places to stay throughout Southern Utah. The range of accommodations vary quite a bit, so rest assured we can arrange the most comfortable and charming lodging for your company getaway. Disconnect from technology and escape to Utah for peaceful and natural surroundings. Your employees will be bringing the inspiration of nature back to work.
- Quality Dining – Regional cuisine is surprisingly noteworthy if you know where to go. In addition, our guides are known to create tasty meals from our fully-stocked support trailer kitchen. No one will go home hungry!
Southern Utah is the answer, and we can help make your vision a reality. CLICK HERE to learn more and contact us at 801-943-0264 or email@example.com today!